Tony Robinson #49
I've been riding since I was 10 years old and racing motocross since I was 14, and am well known and respected in the motorcycle community. I'm a huge racing fan and promote the sport whenever I get the opportunity. I love the sport and over the years have been fortunate enough to travel extensively and compete all over North America, Canada, and parts of Europe. I began racing in the beginner classes on small bikes, then I got my first serious motocross bike, it was a Husqvarna® CR 250, I was hooked and eventually rode all three classes 125, 250 and open expert for the then distributor Steen Hansen Motorcycles. Over the last 25 years I have been riding Suzuki's and was fortunate enough to work in the industry for several years and had the privilege of helping and supporting the sport and other racers during that time. With Husqvarna® now returning to the motocross scene in such grand style, I am thrilled to be back riding the brand that gave me such a great experience so many years ago. I am very proud to be riding a new Rockstar Edition FC 450 this year, it's a great fit for me. As a vet racer I believe there are a lot of us following the brand now and see Husqvarna® clawing market share in all segments and classes. I continue to be a good ambassador for the sport and now for my favorite brand,
- Current Classes: plus 50 expert, Vet Master.
- World Vet Masters Champion 1999: plus 40 intermediate.
- Rode the Baja circuit as a pre runner several times.
- 1977 Canadian National Motocross Champion Open Senior Class on a Husqvarna® 360.
- 1977 finished 2nd in 250 senior class National Championship on a Husqvarna® 250.
- 1979 through 1985 I raced the entire Canadian series every year in the expert class, best overall finish 4th in the open class, 6th in 250 class and won 2 provincial championships.
"I have won many local races in every class I ever competed in, but mostly I enjoyed the challenge and the competition win or lose."